Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at The Pathways at Warrington (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Table of Contents
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
5. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Now's the Time
Inquire Right Away!
Not everyone has time for a full-length phone conversation. However, if you’d still like to get more information regarding The Pathways at Warrington just give us your name, your email, and click submit. Everything you need to know will be delivered right to your inbox.
Stay in the Loop
With The Pathways Blog
Our blog is a great resource to stay in the loop for all things Pathways! Not to mention, we’ll keep it updated with health and safety tips, as well as some of the latest research and treatments for dementia patients.
How Personal and Memory Care Can Benefit You
How Personal Care and Memory Care Can Benefit You How Personal Care and Memory Care Can Benefit You November 15, 2022...
Caregiving is a Form of Healing Therapy
Caregiving is an important part of all of our lives. Whether you are providing care for a loved one…...
Has Your Loved One Exceeded Home Care?
When is the right time to think about the next step of elder care?...
Exercise and our Brain Health
April 5, 2021...
We’re Fully Vaccinated!
March 29, 2021...
What Happens After an Alzheimer’s Diagnosis
March 5, 2021...
7 Ways Seniors Boost Their Immune System
February 25, 2021...
Seniors and the Importance of Social Activities
February 5, 2021...
Transitioning to Personal Care or Memory Care
January 25, 2021...
Dementia and Dignity
January 5, 2021...
Dementia Communication Tips
December 1, 2020...
Memory Care vs Personal Care
November 18, 2020...